Last update: September 9, 2017
THE SECTION BELOW TITLED “MISCELLANEOUS” CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
We provide Visitors and Registered Users with access to the Website as described in this Agreement.
Visitors. Visitors, as the name implies, are people who visit the Website, but do not sign in as Registered Users. They can view all publicly-accessible content.
Registered Users. Registered Users are people who register to access and use certain additional features on the Website and to use certain restricted sections of the Website. Login is required for all Registered Users. Registered Users can do all the things that Visitors can do, and may access and use certain additional features on the Website.
We are under no obligation to accept any individual as a Registered User, and may accept or reject any Registered User in our sole and complete discretion.
- COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
By accessing and/or using the Website, you hereby agree that:
- You will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass another user of the Website or any other person.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not access or use the Website to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Website, except for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means; and
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website, or any portion of the Website, without notice and without liability to you, if you fail to adhere to these guidelines.
The Website is available for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are 13 or older, but under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you should review this Agreement with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parents or guardian understand it.
- SIGN-IN NAME; PASSWORD; UNIQUE IDENTIFIERS
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of AAG (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be owned by us or by third parties. The Content is protected under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to the Content, and you will not use the Content except as permitted under this Agreement. No other use is permitted without prior written consent from us. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of AAG (“AAG Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of AAG. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with AAG Trademarks, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. Use of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by us in writing. All goodwill generated from the use of AAG Trademarks inures to our benefit.
Elements of the Website are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other state and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to the use of framing or mirrors. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance.
- EVENT REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
As consideration for any AAG event registrations you purchase through the Website, you shall pay AAG all applicable fees and taxes. We (or our third-party payment processor) shall authorize your credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility you provided during the registration process for the full payment of the fees and any applicable taxes, and you hereby consent to the same. If the mailing address you provided us is in the United States, all payments will be charged and made in U.S. dollars. If the mailing address you provided us is outside the United States or any of its possessions or territories, all payments will be charged and made in your local currency.
You must provide current, complete, and accurate billing and credit card information. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, card number, and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete, and accurate, and you must promptly contact us if your credit card is lost or stolen, or if you become aware of a potential breach of account security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your Sign-In Name or Password). You hereby authorize AAG to obtain or determine updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card in the event that the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you to the same extent as the expired card. If payment is not received from your credit card issuer, you hereby agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In certain instances, the issuer of your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. You are advised to check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
- COMMUNICATIONS TO US
Although we encourage you to e-mail us, you should not e-mail us any content that contains confidential information. With respect to all e-mails you send to us, including but not limited to, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information, without compensation or attribution to you.
- NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR THE CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE.IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (II) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$50).
THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A PRODUCT OR SERVICE ON THE WEBSITE DOES NOT IMPLY THAT SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- EXTERNAL SITES
The Website may contain links to third-party websites, platforms, applications, or services (“External Sites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites. We have no control over the content of any linked External Sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AAG, our affiliates, and our and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, and agents from any and all liabilities, costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any third-party action, claim, or proceeding (each, a “Claim”) arising from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Website or the Content. We shall promptly notify you of any Claim; provide you, at your expense, with reasonable cooperation in the defense of the Claim; and provide you with sole control over the defense and negotiations for a settlement or compromise. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claim that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
- COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
The Website is based in the United States. We make no claims concerning whether the Content may be downloaded, viewed, or be appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access the Website or the Content from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk. Whether inside or outside of the United States, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
- TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Website, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Website at any time without prior notice or liability.
This Agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New Jersey, without respect to its conflict of law provisions. In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement or the Website (each, a “Dispute”), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. IF EITHER PARTY CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL. DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator, whose decision will be final except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. Any court in Morris County, New Jersey may enforce the arbitrator’s award. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone or online. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in Morris County, New Jersey. The parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. In addition, we may bring an action for injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
You expressly agree: (i) to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the State of New Jersey; and (ii) that the Website shall be deemed passive and does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over AAG, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than New Jersey.
The following provisions will survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement: “Intellectual Property,” “Event Registration and Payment,” “Communications to Us,” “No Warranties; Limitation of Liability,” “External Sites,” “Indemnification,” “Compliance with Applicable Laws,” “Termination of the Agreement,” and “Miscellaneous.”
Our failure to act on or enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in this Agreement. No waiver shall be effective against us unless made in writing, and no such waiver shall be construed as a waiver in any other or subsequent instance. Except as expressly agreed by us and you in writing, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter, and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter. The section headings are provided merely for convenience and shall not be given any legal import. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns, licensees, and sublicensees.
Copyright 2017 All American Games, LLC. All rights reserved.
The Information We Collect and/or Receive
In the course of operating the Website, AAG will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information
- Personal Information
When you sign up to become a Registered User, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, phone number, physical address, e-mail address, and birth date. And, if you contact us via the Contact Us page, you will need to provide your name and e-mail address. All information that we receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.” We do not collect any Personal Information from Visitors or Registered Users when they use the Website, unless they provide such information voluntarily.
- Other Information.
In addition to the Personal Information, we may collect or receive additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From Your Activity. In an ongoing effort to improve the Website, we automatically collect certain information when Visitors and Registered Users access and use the Website. Such information includes, without limitation, IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website users visit, log files, and similar information and data.
- From Cookies. We collect information using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Website. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Website may not function properly.
- From You. You may voluntarily provide us additional information about yourself that does not identify you personally, such as your gender, country, product and service preferences, and other information.
- Billing Information.
The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
How We Use and Share the Information
You authorize us to use the Personal Information and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide and improve our Website, products, and services; to process transactions you request; to inform you about our products and services and those of our promotional and marketing partners; and to bring you customized content (such as newsletters) based on your activity on the Website.
You also authorize us to use and/or share Information as described below.
- We may share the Information concerning our Registered Users with our resellers, distributors, and sales representatives, which may use such Information to help inform Registered Users about our products and services.
- We may, from time to time, share Information with other companies, which may provide you information about the products and services they or their partners offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
- We will access, use, and share the Information as required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you and to address your questions or requests regarding our products, services, and/or support.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, recruiting services, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, Registered Users, Website, products and services and those of our promotional partners, we may analyze certain Information in anonymized and aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and/or such products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Website and these products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of AAG or others.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
Registered Users may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to their Personal Information by contacting us via email at registration.footballuniversity.org. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any AAG marketing e-mail. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Protect the Information
We take reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
The Website and its servers are operated in the United States and elsewhere. Please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Website, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
Attention: AAG Registration Optout, All American Games, LLC 100 Forge Way Rockaway, NJ 07866
In addition, AAG does not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
How to Contact Us